Young Writers' Series
Crafting the Perfect Sentence for Your Writing
For 8 to 10-year-olds
This programme will teach your child what goes into writing a grammatical sentence. Your child will learn about the different word classes and how they should be organised to communicate information clearly. Your child will also learn how to use adjectives and adverbs to make a sentence more interesting.
• identify different parts of sentence (word class: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns)
• construct a sentence in an organised way (subject, verb, object)
• learn how to modify certain words
(Please note that all our lessons are conducted in English.)
12 sessions x 1 hour each
Frequency: 1 session weekly
S$240/full programme (Approximately RM744)
We offer a money-back guarantee* after the first session.
All our lessons are conducted online using Zoom.
Your child will get to interact with their teacher and classmates in real-time.
- Get 15% off for 1 module, use code earlybird
- Get 20% off for 2 modules, use code jul20off
- Get 25% off for 3 modules, use code jul25off
- Get 30% off for 4 modules or more, use code jul30off