Young Writers' Series
Descriptions That Make Your Story Unique
For 8 to 10-year-olds
This programme will teach students how to use the five-senses description to bring a picture to life. Students will learn how to identify the five different elements and brainstorm a variety of descriptions through fun and creative writing exercises. Students will be introduced to similes and introductory phrases and will be taught how to use them effectively to make their writing more engaging.
In this programme, students will learn how to use adjectives and adverbs to add details to their five-senses descriptions. Students will also learn the four different types of introductory phrases they can use to vary their sentence structures. For each lesson, students will be guided by their teacher through a series of short exercises to hone their writing abilities as well as analyse sample writing pieces.
• learn how to use five senses to describe a picture
• learn four different ways to start their sentences
• learn the basic elements of an adventure story
(Please note that all our lessons are conducted in English.)
12 sessions x 1 hour each
Frequency: 1 session weekly
S$240/full programme (Approximately RM744)
We offer a money-back guarantee* after the first session.
All our lessons are conducted online using Zoom.
Your child will get to interact with their teacher and classmates in real-time.
- Get 15% off for 1 module, use code earlybird
- Get 20% off for 2 modules, use code jul20off
- Get 25% off for 3 modules, use code jul25off
- Get 30% off for 4 modules or more, use code jul30off