Young Writers' Series
Developing Creative Stories and Characters
For 8 to 10-year-olds
This programme helps your child to develop creative ideas for exciting stories that will amaze your readers. In addition, your child will learn techniques to develop realistic characters by describing their appearance, speech and actions. Another crucial skill we will teach your child is how to use a wide range of vocabulary to enhance their stories.
Students will learn how to:
• use the phrase ‘what if’ to generate story ideas
• use speech, actions, and looks to develop realistic characters
• end stories in 2 different ways
(Please note that all our lessons are conducted in English.)
12 sessions x 1 hour each
Frequency: 1 session weekly
S$240/full programme (Approximately RM744)
We offer a money-back guarantee* after the first session.
All our lessons are conducted online using Zoom.
Your child will get to interact with their teacher and classmates in real-time.
- Get 15% off for 1 module, use code earlybird
- Get 20% off for 2 modules, use code jul20off
- Get 25% off for 3 modules, use code jul25off
- Get 30% off for 4 modules or more, use code jul30off