Young Topical Builders’ Series
Geometry and Mensuration
For 11 to 13-year-olds
This module covers key concepts in Geometry and Mensuration. For Geometry, students will learn to analyse and solve problems involving cardinal directions and application of angle properties. For Mensuration, students will learn about the measurement of geometric figures and their parameters such as length, volume and surface area. This programme aims to outline some key equations, calculations and the properties of various geometric shapes and figures.
Topics covered include:
• Cardinal directions
• Angle Properties
• Area & Perimeter
• learn how to read math problems, identifying key words and concepts necessary to solve the problem
• learn how to avoid common pitfall when analysing and answering questions
• learn how to apply concepts to solve interesting real life applications involving Geometry and Mensuration
• participate in discussions via group work, games and activities
(Please note that all our lessons are conducted in English.)
12 sessions x 1 hour each
Frequency: 1 session weekly
S$240/full programme (Approximately RM744)
We offer a money-back guarantee* after the first session.
All our lessons are conducted online using Zoom.
Your child will get to interact with their teacher and classmates in real-time.
- Get 15% off for 1 module, use code earlybird
- Get 20% off for 2 modules, use code jul20off
- Get 25% off for 3 modules, use code jul25off
- Get 30% off for 4 modules or more, use code jul30off