Young Problem Solvers’ Series
Learning Effective Problem-Solving Strategies
For 8 to 10-year-olds
This module will help students learn how mathematics problems can be solved more easily by using strategies from Singapore Math. Besides model method, students discover how Math problems, even complex ones, can be easily solved through analysing the problem into its different parts, identifying the right concepts then applying the right strategies to solve them.
• learn how to read and analyse word problems to identify key words and concepts necessary to solve them
• learn the different problem-solving methods, such as making a systematic list, finding a pattern, working backwards, restating the problem, and using the Model Method
• improve accuracy in their problem solving by identifying common errors and learning to avoid them as well as correct them
(Please note that all our lessons are conducted in English.)
12 sessions x 1 hour each
Frequency: 1 session weekly
S$240/full programme (Approximately RM744)
We offer a money-back guarantee* after the first session.
All our lessons are conducted online using Zoom.
Your child will get to interact with their teacher and classmates in real-time.
- Get 15% off for 1 module, use code earlybird
- Get 20% off for 2 modules, use code jul20off
- Get 25% off for 3 modules, use code jul25off
- Get 30% off for 4 modules or more, use code jul30off